Skip to main content

Christmas Interlude: Outtakes & Merry Snowflake Day!

No christmas card from me this year but some outtakes instead. Normally I would put them all together at the end of a generation but the last chapter I posted already had so much silliness going on that I thought I might as well do it now as a christmas special ☺

This pic shows Kerry cheering about getting a new job (she's a workaholic). Yes, this is her cheering animation. Can't you see how cheerful her face is?
That guy randomly walking by at the perfect moment only made it funnier, I could have totally worked that into the story, looks like she's yelling some obscenities at him!

I thought this wish was quite interesting because I didn't know your sim could be gay/bi unless you actively told them to flirt with another girl (which I didn't)! Never had that happen before, or at least I didn't notice.

Richie autonomously attacking Kerry who's waiting for her friend.
What did Kerry do to awaken Lord Richie's wrath? Nobody knows.

Ramona took Ruby out of her crib and when she got sick of holding her she just put her down on the wet grass outside so she can stand around and do nothing instead. Kerry doesn't mind the child abuse, she's too busy complaining about the rain.

 They're hugging. I used moveobjects to try and get them into the right position.
 Didn't work.
And then that happened when I told Kerry to get her mail. I must have messed something up when playing around with moveobjects.

This empty car was apparently parked in the middle of the street. Luckily it caused no accidents...

... because as we all know Sims drive super safe ghost cars!

And as a bonus here's an outtake from a future chapter: yep, that's Ruby as a big girl!
She got a new custom toddler bed which uses the standard crib animations, causing her to hold on to the invisible rails and look like she was struck by some kind of terrible witch spell.


And now I wish you all a merry snowflake day, feast of winter veil*, luminaire*, christmas, hannukah, or whatever else you are celebrating or ignoring! Happy holidays!
*you don't have to recognize these

Comments

  1. I don't recall if sims naturally have a gender preference, but I know that you can check it with MasterController. I make sure to do that with heirs and spares so I pair them off to their preferences (so far they've all been straight, though....).

    Anyway, cute pics! Ruby looks adorable! <3 Happy holidays! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're set up to have a preference, but you can turn it on or off with Master Controller.

    Love when the sims forget how to use their arms! It's great that you tried to fix it, the most awkward handshake ever. lol

    And not gonna lie, that ghost car would freak me out a little bit. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I didn't know that! I usually just decided my sims' gender preference for myself/story reasons, I was sure they were all straight by default...

      Delete
  3. Kerrys cheerface is interesting to say the least. Like how the photobombing sim made it look so different.

    Ruby kind of looks like she's starring in the exorcist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, she totally does! I admit I left her hungry for just a little bit longer only because I thought the animation was kinda funny.

      Delete
  4. I think you are correct about preferences in a vanilla/no mods game. If you have Twallan mods that probably changed it, but I'm not sure which ones cause it. That's so funny that she wished it with her best friend, though. Awkward! Must have been feeling particularly lonely.

    Don't you love magical sim cars? Wish real life cars were totally safe like that. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awkward indeed, she also wishes to skinny dip with just about everyone she meets, including her boss and co-workers (I think that's because of the party animal trait, she's not flirty/inappropriate or anything).

      Delete
  5. Hahaha position glitches are amazing! I remember one time my sim lit a fire by bending over facing away from the fire and holding the poker through their body and out their rear end!
    I think it would be cute if her and Ramona had a little fling ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment